unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

Next weekend works for me, we can meet at Dave's so everybody can use his test ditch ;)

Then once we're done, go get some grub or a brew.

I haven't seen the coffee thread, but now I'm gonna go hunt for it!

So... I might have a buddies Bachelor party next weekend, if that's the case I won't be able to host, or attend as I will be out of town. I'll keep you guys posted as the plans unfold.

So... I might have a buddies Bachelor party next weekend, if that's the case I won't be able to host, or attend as I will be out of town. I'll keep you guys posted as the plans unfold.

Anyone that keeps you from being on the trail is no true friend, and should be dealt with accordingly.

no worries bubba, just keep us posted.

Anyone that keeps you from being on the trail is no true friend, and should be dealt with accordingly.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sounds like a bachelor party needs to be rescheduled.

oh no... I already told him that weekend I'm busy. I'm talking about the weekend before, a few of the houston guys were planning on getting together to inspect rigs, trim fenders/pinch seams, etc before hitting the trails the following weekend.

no worries bubba, just keep us posted.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Sounds like a bachelor party needs to be rescheduled.

It was either next weekend, or the weekend of the wheeling trip. I told him "sorry, I CAN'T make it the weekend of the 1st"

:cheesy:

I'm about 99% I'm not going to make this one now. Hell, I might not even make the second one. Work is keeping me out of town and away from the build.

I'm about 99% I'm not going to make this one now. Hell, I might not even make the second one. Work is keeping me out of town and away from the build.

well that's sucks but on a better note the weather is killer i'm heading for the forest trails and the trooper is stripped down till who knows when, a quick run to the stupid market for food and other items and home load up and off I go for 2 days of fun and forest roads .... 20160917_095931.jpg20160917_095939.jpg

For those in Houston what time do y'all plan to leave on the 30th? Angela and I will be working but we are going to take half days. Did anyone want to convoy? We will get off at noon, meet at Bucees at Muescke and 290 1240, depart at 1pm sharp?

Yeah I'm going to have to work part of the day Friday but I'm down if I get off in time!

We have to get OHV stickers for HF right? The red stickers just expired August 31st. Just a heads up to everyone

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't have to have a Texas OHV decal for hidden falls.

No, it is a private park, not maintained by the state.

Barnwell requires it because it is a state funded facility. That's why barnwell costs less money at the gate.

Top Bottom