Unedited Footage of a Bear [WARNING - Probably NOT for Kids]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who don't know, Adult Swim has an "Infomercials" series that they put out in their 4 a.m. slot and recently, they released the following parody titled, "Unedited Footage of a Bear." If you haven't seen it, I have to warn you that it's badass but very intense and in its own right, pretty damn funny if only because of what director Ben O'Brien and visual artist Alan Resnick does with this piece. I won't go into details because I want you to take in this video with as little information as possible and hear what you think afterwards. I should note, this is probably not a great thing for kids to see.

Please watch this BEFORE you read the comments below.

stweasel

need to click the skip ad takes you to the Claridryl website click around and then keep watching. keep clicking on the house it will take you inside to tour. its as creepy as video and you can draw on the kids pictures

Last edited:

big dr

10:28 of my life I will never get back! I have never had any ill will toward you Eddie,,,, but I might start. (kidding)

MTG

Caught the Bug
Didn't work for me. :thinking: I got stuck on some drug commercial and the "Skip Ad" button didn't work. What happened with the bear?

LeighP

I suppose that somewhere, there is someone that all that makes sense to......I don't know where to find them, though.... :thinking:

RDahms1

WTF! What kind of sick mind thought of that! I was really expecting to see something about a bear!:thinking:

Top Bottom