Tyger Steps Reviews

pinkcamotexan

I went with smittybilt for now because I needed something a little better than the stock rubicon slider. Those look like the they use the same mounting point as the rubicon sliders do so I would definitely stay away from them. But in even in the description it says running boards. Hit a rock with those and it would give it plenty of leverage to rip it off the jeep and probably taking a decent chunk of your jeep along with it.

Exactly why I polled all you guys! I'm super new to the Jeep thing and knew you guys wouldn't steer me wrong!!

Thanks for all the great input!!

Draconianwinter

Exactly why I polled all you guys! I'm super new to the Jeep thing and knew you guys wouldn't steer me wrong!!

Thanks for all the great input!!

No problem at all. Also. I don't actually advise going with smittybilt, I just did it for a temporary fix to a problem until I can get some really good ones and have them properly mounted and since I door know the first thing about welding this was the best option with a small budget. I hate Chinese steel.

NevadaZielmeister

Caught the Bug
What a horrible thing to do to a Noveske

Wow, you are one of the first to realize the upper assembly. Well done.

I learned early on with my wife that it is the color that is more important that the complete function. But she is learning, and uses this rifle to compete monthly. It is a trade-off I guess. Get her into shooting, cerakote her rifle purple.

Exodus 4x4

Wow, you are one of the first to realize the upper assembly. Well done.

I learned early on with my wife that it is the color that is more important that the complete function. But she is learning, and uses this rifle to compete monthly. It is a trade-off I guess. Get her into shooting, cerakote her rifle purple.

Yeah I understand.

I've been fortunate to of had some nice upper and lower combos, and a Noveske almost always finds itself in the mix.

WJCO

Meme King
So here's some photos of the blue lights behind my spare. And then just for kicks, I did some photo editing with pink light. I think if you could do some, it would look pretty sweet.

BLUE:

IMG_20160803_205646_944.jpg

IMG_20160803_205859_831.jpg

PINK:

IMG_20160803_210120_222.jpg

IMG_20160803_210214_456.jpg

pinkcamotexan

So here's some photos of the blue lights behind my spare. And then just for kicks, I did some photo editing with pink light. I think if you could do some, it would look pretty sweet.

BLUE:

View attachment 215923

View attachment 215924

PINK:

View attachment 215925

View attachment 215926

The exterior lights are badass in blue and pink! Definitely going on the list!!

Thank you taking the time to take pictures, post and edit so that I could see the pink, you are the best!

Top Bottom