Twisted

Clean looking setup. Check your TPS too, doesn't always set a code and can cause the symptoms you're referring too.

Gotcha, cause usually Interstate will work with you on a replacement if it actually won't work and hold a charge.

Oh, it was a little over 3 years old. The few times I used the winch, it would draw so much from the battery that every light would dim and the jeep would almost stall. It was overdue lol.

Oh, it was a little over 3 years old. The few times I used the winch, it would draw so much from the battery that every light would dim and the jeep would almost stall. It was overdue lol.

I hear ya. Usually they will still work with you. That's what we've always run in the race cars and had one we couldn't get to keep a charge, and they basically gave us a new battery.

Finally stepped up to 37's. Cooper Discoveter ST Maxx. Great tires so far. I'll post an update when I get them off-road.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks guys. It was definitely a pain in the ass, cutting the decal to wrap around the vents and such. Great thing about it was since it is a distressed star with tears, mistakes were easy to correct by making it look like it's supposed to be that way, lol. Next up is the interior.

Top Bottom