Twins!

Dustless

So just wanted to stop in day hi and give everyone an update. Today we just had twin boys Joshua 7 lbs 7 oz 19 inches and Jaxon 5 lbs 6 oz 18.5 inches they are doing great! 20161212_155023.jpg 20161212_145001.jpg

Sent from my LG-H901 using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats.....and open up the wallet. Lol. My twins are 12 1/2 now. Best blessing ever. As I say, real parents do it twice as good. Lol.

Not gonna lie, it's a blur in the beginning, but it does get better. Hang in there. Twins are awesome.

See if there is a local twins parenting group near you. Your wife will appreciate hanging with other twin moms. Good support.

Dustless

Congrats.....and open up the wallet. Lol. My twins are 12 1/2 now. Best blessing ever. As I say, real parents do it twice as good. Lol.

Not gonna lie, it's a blur in the beginning, but it does get better. Hang in there. Twins are awesome.

See if there is a local twins parenting group near you. Your wife will appreciate hanging with other twin moms. Good support.
I will and thank you. This will make 5 and 6 for us. I had two already and she had two when we got married and now had two together ;)

Sent from my LG-H901 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sullivan

Heck yeah! Congrats. I have twin 8 year old daughter. It's pretty nuts for the first year or so but it gets better. My girls are awesome. They are best friends and have an amazing bond with each other. It is so cool to see and watch as they grow.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom