Twin Buttes Trails - San Angelo, TX 27Apr13

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
A club from Midland, TX came out to my local trails so of course I had to tag along and show em around and explore some more difficult hills and trails I've never done before. I'll add more pics from other people when I get them.
null_zpsf1ac7401.jpg

null_zps3c937356.jpg

null_zps4f9e7da1.jpg

^ a Jeepin paradise right? :p this isn't even the more bad ass section that we found and had a blast at.
null_zpsadc36515.jpg

null_zpsc513add9.jpg

This guys name is also Kenny! He's a member on here but I can't remember what he said his name was...sorry Kenny.
null_zpsf05ddf9b.jpg

A mud pit that this LJ got stuck in.
null_zpsa1e069a4.jpg

null_zps8e8e02b7.jpg

One of the Jeepers puppy he brought. She was very cute.
null_zpsa99138ef.jpg

null_zps729b13a1.jpg

null_zps59b9de85.jpg

null_zpsdda19d36.jpg

My jeeps big brother lol these guys were really cool ex-marines that I hope to wheel with in the future.
null_zps79c1689a.jpg

null_zpsa3c7a13a.jpg

null_zps641a2926.jpg

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Hey there you are! Sorry I forgot your username haha we'll have to rep Wayalife more out here in West Texas ;) there's several members out in Midland!

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
More pics! These aren't mind...they're from the West Texas Crawlers FB Page that I've uploaded.

They were all airing down...I just took my windows out lol I knew the area, I didn't need to air down because there isn't anything difficult enough for me to have to. And if there is I wasn't going to attempt it on stock tires haha

It was nice being the guide but it also sucked because we didn't get good pics of me being the first to do most everything like the following steep hill :(

^ No one could make it up this hill...was too steep at the top. This picture captures it's depth and steepness pretty well imo

I think that's all I'm gonna grab. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom