Twill Trektop NX vs Trektop NX & Evo half doors

Dopey84

Ok question what do you use for the Windows on the trektop nx for fog..? Has anyone used rain x if so did it work

Napalm

Ok question what do you use for the Windows on the trektop nx for fog..? Has anyone used rain x if so did it work

For me personally, I keep as much stuff off my windows as possible to avoid scratching. I don't use any chemicals or anything! But that's just because I'm paranoid!

Jeepfan30

I have never encountered a fog experience. If I did I would just wipe it off with a very soft cloth and then crack a window, or turn on the heater/AC. The less chemicals the better on the windows.

Dopey84

What kind of soap are you using to clean your trektop nx...? I'm doing a mud run on Sunday and am looking for the right cleaner... Or should I just use the bestop cleaning kit

Napalm

What kind of soap are you using to clean your trektop nx...? I'm doing a mud run on Sunday and am looking for the right cleaner... Or should I just use the bestop cleaning kit

I've never tried the Bestop kit. I just use a regular wash/wax product to clean it and then coat it with 303 aerospace protectant to bring the shine and protect it.

I've never got it super dirty, but this has always worked for me.

Dopey84

Twill Trektop NX vs Trektop NX & Evo half doors

Where do u pick up that 303 protectant? Is it only available online or can you pick it up in an auto parts store?

Last edited:

Dopey84

I just don't wanna get a cleaner that's gonna leave an annoying looking residue after I clean it ordain age the top

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I just don't wanna get a cleaner that's gonna leave an annoying looking residue after I clean it ordain age the top

I'm just gonna get the Bestop cleaner. It's only $12 or so and they say it helps repel mud and dirt from sticking to it.

Top Bottom