Truck lites Stolen

MattAlpha

Caught the Bug
It looks like they also ruined your wiring too...I hope you catch them!

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

jkwebbie

At first I laughed because I thought it was a joke because who the fuck steals a grille and head lights???? And then I saw three picture where they cut the writes for the headlights, then I got pissed off. Sorry to hear about it man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
What's your insurance deductible? It might be worth making a claim and having the dealer put in a new harness, headlight buckets, stock lights, and grill. Then you can do a hood lock and new truck lites down the road.

Wonder what a good hood lock is. I know the cheapie aftermarket one can be defeated with a screw driver. On my CJ, I bolted a big eye-bolt to the hood, and slotted the radiator brace for it to fit though. Then I could put a big pad lock on it through the grill. It was cheap and bullet proof, but I don't think it'll work on the JK. I'll have to do some looking/thinking for a solution.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just saw this for the first time today.... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Man people SUCK!! :naw:

Sorry to hear about this.

Andy5160

Hooked
Sorry man people will always be jealous of other's success or possessions

Universe will catch up with them!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
Thanks for the support everyone.

Just when we think it can't get worse my girlfriend car got hit lastnight parked on the street. It was a Hit and run. She was parked a good 10+ feet from the car in front of her and it Pushed her up and under the car as well as smashing the rear panel. We heard it happen and didn't get outside in time to see anything.

IMG_7308.jpg
IMG_7314.jpg
IMG_7313.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom