Truck Lite - Low Beam Control Circuit High

SWRUBI

Checked codes with my new Flashcal and (2) showed up as low beam control circuit voltage high for both right and left sides. I have the Trucklite LED's and pigtail harnesses. Anyone else pulling this code and is there a potential issue with this that anyone can see or am I good to go? Absolutely zero problems with the head lamps themselves....

thardy

Banned
Hmm I'm not real sure. I have been running mine for about 3 months now and haven't had any issues with codes at all, but I do have the anti-flicker harness, instead of the standard.

SWRUBI

Hmm I'm not real sure. I have been running mine for about 3 months now and haven't had any issues with codes at all, but I do have the anti-flicker harness, instead of the standard.

No check engine light comes on due to it, but the code reader picks up on it. Wondering if the anti-flicker device is the cause??

No check engine light comes on due to it, but the code reader picks up on it. Wondering if the anti-flicker device is the cause??

No it is because you are running LED head lights. Have the same thing on Canvas and brake light issues only because the trailer I rented from Home Depot had a short so it threw the codes. You at good would not worry about it. 👍

RMC2

Caught the Bug
Good to know info.

These new jeeps are to smart for their own good. Well they think they are anyway.

Top Bottom