Trophies

I've received responses but do not understand some of the terminology what are Trophies ? Trying to navigate through this Forum site, it's my first time EVER on a Forum need to be patient with me thanks. This is a learning curve for me and slowly trying to navigate and understand how this works. I'm overwhelmed at the quick response. Thank you all.
Slow Rollin

kevman65

Hooked
Click on your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen, then click on the number to the right of "Trophy Points".

Those will be the points you have already gotten.

Then if you click on the blue button on the bottom right hand corner of that screen, you'll see the trophy points available to get.

In the grand scheme of things, doesn't mean much, but the more points you get the faster you can get to "active member".

The Board software appears to use an algorithm to decide when to "promote" you.

Upvote 0

CalSgt

Hooked
Just ignore them, "Trophies" are basically milestones awarded based on number of posts you have submitted and reactions to things you have posted. They're automated and don't really do much as far as I have noticed.

Upvote 0

JimLee

Hooked
I've received responses but do not understand some of the terminology what are Trophies ? Trying to navigate through this Forum site, it's my first time EVER on a Forum need to be patient with me thanks. This is a learning curve for me and slowly trying to navigate and understand how this works. I'm overwhelmed at the quick response. Thank you all.
Slow Rollin
Trophies are awarded for certain activities, like number of posts, threads, number of likes etc. You need a certain number of "trophy points" to unlock access to the sale threads. Doesn't really mean much other than what's displayed below your name and access to sell things.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom