TrekArmor apparently saved my Christmas

davantalus

So my parents apparently primed me up some seat covers a few weeks ago and they were marked as 'delivered' but never showed up on the doorstep. :(

Mom contacted TrekArmor and they overnighted another set of covers, which arrived just in time to get thrown under the tree on Xmas eve. Yay! :D :D

I guess I should vacuum my seats -before- I put them on? :9
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419534322.606159.jpg

I also have high praise for TrekArmor. When I was looking for Seat covers on the Internet I came across TrekArmor. I liked the Molle attachments and the materials that were used. I came across YouTube videos on installation tips, and in one of them the installer's only complaint was the headrest covers. The Velcro material was really thin and didn't close as well as it could have. I didn't really worry about it too much because I keep my head rests all the way down. When I went to the off-road Expo this year I talk to the TrekArmor rep about this issue and he told me that they had made improvements to the headrests covers, which I saw on his display seat. He took my name and address and told me he would send me some new ones. I asked him if you wanted to the old ones in return and he said no just keep them. Three days later I had brand-new ones at my door! Very good quality seat covers and awesome customer service.

Trek armor makes great quality seat covers but also their customer service is top notch. On mine I had a small issue and they completely took care of me. Turns out it is not them but jeep made one of my seats a little small and they bent over backwards to make sure my covers fit great even though it is not their fault.

I'm impressed with Mitch and Sal at Trek Armor. Few companies got to the length they do to make sure everyone is happy with the product. Plus it is a great quality product.

I really like reading when a company really provides it's customers with great service. Many companies these days don't understand the importance it.

^^ This makes me want to get some seat covers for the ol' Ron Burgundy ^^

Top Bottom