Transamerica has purchased PSC. thoughts?

tobias lopez

Hey Wal fam, so I read that transamerica has accuaired PSC. Just trying to see what everyone's thoughts about this.

Tanner505

Hey Wal fam, so I read that transamerica has accuaired PSC. Just trying to see what everyone's thoughts about this.

This was already discussed, PSC will continue to manufacture parts in the US and will still keep the same employees that are there Larry will continue to be the president of PSC, I'm sure things may change over time unfortunately but get your PSC parts while you can, or you could buy from Shad at crawlerconceptz.com, he was a engineer for PSC and went off to start his own company

tobias lopez

Same level as procomp and smittybilt. Kinda disappointed.

Money talks. Brotha.

This was already discussed, PSC will continue to manufacture parts in the US and will still keep the same employees that are there Larry will continue to be the president of PSC, I'm sure things may change over time unfortunately but get your PSC parts while you can, or you could buy from Shad at crawlerconceptz.com, he was a engineer for PSC and went off to start his own company

I guess time will tell, psc has been a big name for a while. I just thought it was interesting when I read the article.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You ain't kidding ! Poison spyder , rubicon express, smitti , procomp, lrg, etc etc

Don't get me wrong, I like ps, not a huge fan. But the few parts I like look great. Little overpriced, but nice. But, give it time, they'll move production overseas.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Well I could be wrong but in 2009 Transamerica auto parts purchased gowarn.com

Interesting, gowarn.com looks like an offical warn webpage, but warn.com is labeled as the offical webpage of warn. I wonder if they just bought the URL to do some business venture that is above my head.

Ah2014jk

Interesting, gowarn.com looks like an offical warn webpage, but warn.com is labeled as the offical webpage of warn. I wonder if they just bought the URL to do some business venture that is above my head.

You could be right. I was just going off the list of companies they
List on the transamerican auto parts site.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Had to look this up, gowarn is a reseller of warn products.

Attachments

• 1428371367339.jpg
    1428371367339.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 80
Top Bottom