Trail Trash Collection - What Do You Use?

K.D.C.H

I'm looking around at trash storage solutions while off road and I'm wondering what everyone uses.

I know about the Trasharoo but I'm wondering what else is out there

ArmyofMike

I'm looking around at trash storage solutions while off road and I'm wondering what everyone uses.

I know about the Trasharoo but I'm wondering what else is out there

At a local Army surplus store, I found an old French/German? bag that was $20. It is made of a softer material, feels like cotton and is quite strong. I'll strap it to my spare and put odds and ends in it on the trail or camping. Let me try to find a pic...Similar to this one:
bagpack..JPG

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Wish I had something more clever for you, but I have been using the Trasharoo. I've only used it on one trip, but it worked like a champ. Made of a heavy canvas that washed easily with the garden hose back home post trip.

K.D.C.H

Wish I had something more clever for you, but I have been using the Trasharoo. I've only used it on one trip, but it worked like a champ. Made of a heavy canvas that washed easily with the garden hose back home post trip.

Sounds good. What size did you end up getting?

bkac

Caught the Bug
If you get the trasharoo make sure you only strap it at the top so the bottom swings freely. That's if you wheel hard and up steep inclines. I had mine strapped around the tire and it drug the rocks because it couldn't swing at the bottom. It wore bad holes in it the first time I used it. Lesson learned and wanted to share! Love it though. User error!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
If you get the trasharoo make sure you only strap it at the top so the bottom swings freely. That's if you wheel hard and up steep inclines. I had mine strapped around the tire and it drug the rocks because it couldn't swing at the bottom. It wore bad holes in it the first time I used it. Lesson learned and wanted to share! Love it though. User error!

So if I don't wheel hard I can strap up? :idontknow:

Top Bottom