Trail Jeeps Event in Boulder - Sat 7/20/13

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I got an email from trail Jeeps saying they will be holding and Event in Boulder, CO tomorrow from 10am - 2pm at their place of business. I was just wondering if any of you guys be going to this event? I am only 1.5 hrs away from Boulder at the moment and plan on going.

Just thought it would be a good opportunity to meet some fellow Wayalifers.

3rd Annual Trail Jeeps Day
Plus, Vendor & Jeep Show

FREE BBQ. GREAT GIVEAWAYS.
HEMI TEST DRIVES AND MORE!

Saturday, July 20th, 2013
Show starts from 10am to 2pm
Location: 2360 30th St., Boulder, CO 80302 (corner of Pearl St. and 30th St.)
FREE ADMISSION

tugoo

I'll be there, plan arriving a little early to get a lay of the land. I'll be in a stock commando green JK Rubi with hard top (non tinted). It would be cool to meet some of the folks from the boards!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
I'll be in my big orange Jeep with the WAYALIFE banner across the front. It's not hard to miss the Jeep. Probably be wearing a WAYALIFE shirt.

tugoo

Met Doknocker and Meade93 at the Trail Jeeps event today. It was a cool get together with some good folks, good food, sweet Jeeps and I even saw Mel from ORE, it was like watching a legend for a newbie like myself. It was great to meet a few Wayalife guys, hope to see you on the trail! If you are ever in my area give me a shout!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Berzerker

Supporting Advertiser TrailJeeps
Yep I'm not sure if I met you guys but we should set up a suds and grub next month.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Well we got back home to TX yesterday about 5:30pm. My trip said 2645.89 miles. I was glad I happened to be in the area when the Trail Jeeps event took place! It's not every day that I get a chance to attend events like this.

It was good to meet you guys Mead and Jay! Maybe someday we can hit some trails together. It was cool meeting Mel and Lisa also. I'll be back in the Ouray/Telluride area in mid September. We leave TX Sept 13th and return on the 22nd.

:beer::beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom