Total Solar Eclipse - August 21, 2017

FallonJeeper

I didn't really notice any change. It was still pretty bright and hot in Northern Nevada are the peak.

The only way I knew it was an eclipse was looking at it with my eclipse glasses.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Stotch

Caught the Bug
It got dark enough here that all the lights on sensors came on, and like WJCO said it got about 10 degrees cooler. Pretty neat :thumb:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda bummed we didn't head up north to see the eclipse in its entirety but it was still cool to see none the less.

longarmwj

We had 97% coverage at Troncalli. It cooled WAY down fast, and the ambiance outside was super weird. But it was honestly an awesome experience and I hope that I'm alive for the next one :thumb:

Shantz

I drove up to Hungry Valley... had the whole place to myself... only about 71% covered... cool enough until I drove to Texas in 2024.

On The Trail Comment... sent via Morse Code

Journeyman

We had a pretty good show here in Julian, Ca. We just returned sat night from a road trip that took us up to Montana and back. We always try to free camp wherever we go and Friday night it took a couple hours to find a spot just north of Jackson Wyoming. Super busy that up that way and everybody was already posting up for the wknd and today's eclipse.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom