TOMKEN parts

Tackerdown

Banned
Has anyone ever ordered parts from TOMKEN. I ordered a skid plate for my son on the 14th and just found out it should ship out next Friday. Is this a small mom and pop store? At least he still has a Xmas present coming. :cheesy: and why do they say the d ring pin is 7/8" when its bigger.:grayno: it doesn't fit the 7/8" whole.:idontknow:. thanks in advance for help in my predicament.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
LoL They must be small or poorly organized or both. I would think that someone wanting continued business would communicate to the customer what lead/build times were for their parts, especially around Christmas time.

I did take a look at their site and it seems pretty poorly built which would lead me to believe it's a mom and pop shop.:idontknow:

Glad you got your son's stuff finally! :thumb:

nacho

i have wheeled with the tomken guys. they are very small place but they have some really nice cjs and seem to be great guys

Tackerdown

Banned
I thought they might be. I ordered from 4wd and I didn't realize they didn't stock the parts until a week or two later when they were not on the tracking. Lessen learned. But it is beefy and now his oil and trans. Is covered.:thumbup:

C.O.D.

Top Bottom