To those who have accidentally removed a tail light or two……

RCC

Ive seen just about every gladiator that’s wheeled hard get a tail light knocked out. When this happens is the tail light usually reusable and the bolts shear off or does it mean the tail light is garbage?

I know damage will occur but I like being ready for repairs when it happens. I’ve read mixed reviews on the oracle tail lights.

To those who have forcibly removed tail lights care to share their opinions?

CalSgt

Hooked
I don't know if the JT has the same mounting bracket attached to the light as the JL but that is where mine broke. The replacement plastic bracket was like $10 from the dealership.

ETA: This thingy
taillight.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know if the JT has the same mounting bracket attached to the light as the JL but that is where mine broke. The replacement plastic bracket was like $10 from the dealership.
Unfortunately, it's different on the JT.

kevman65

Hooked
The biggest problem with the Oracle flush mounts, they either work or they don't.
But they won't give a refund because you "installed" the light to find out it didn't work.

benatc1

Hooked
I have the oracle flush mounts, have been working fine, wanted to switch up to an led so chose em over other options, have been fine, think they might flicker sometimes though but not sure

CalSgt

Hooked
I have the oracle flush mounts, have been working fine, wanted to switch up to an led so chose em over other options, have been fine, think they might flicker sometimes though but not sure
So how have these been holding up?

benatc1

Hooked
So how have these been holding up?
They were good, overall I was pretty happy with them. You do have to set the LED with tazer if you don’t as I didn’t have led from factory, otherwise the reverse lights were temperamental. Back up lights are actually really bright. I would recommend them from my experience

CalSgt

Hooked
They were good, overall I was pretty happy with them. You do have to set the LED with tazer if you don’t as I didn’t have led from factory, otherwise the reverse lights were temperamental. Back up lights are actually really bright. I would recommend them from my experience
Thanks... I've got one busted housing and I keep expecting it to fail

Top Bottom