To Funny

Holy shit im glad you shared that. Only been into the jeeping life for a short while and ive already navigated several of those conversations. :banghead:

The trick is to make the mods her idea. that is how I got 35's. We went wheeling one time and kept getting high centered on small obstacles. told her that if we had 35's we would not get stuck as often or drag so much. She authorized the purchase and went wheeling again and did not get stuck. Now I am working on the coilovers. :rolleyes2:

The trick is to make the mods her idea. that is how I got 35's. We went wheeling one time and kept getting high centered on small obstacles. told her that if we had 35's we would not get stuck as often or drag so much. She authorized the purchase and went wheeling again and did not get stuck. Now I am working on the coilovers. :rolleyes2:

That's how I got my winch. Got miserably stuck with the wife and my oldest daughter wheeling without others. Had a winch a month later.

Knuckles76

This is so my wife and I all her money and why do I need it... cause its my fudging jeep. She does not understand off roading since she has never been... I have done all mine in younger years, she thinks taking a new vehicle off road is nuts. I WILL TURN HER!!!!! one day until then she will just be pissed.

This is so my wife and I all her money and why do I need it... cause its my fudging jeep. She does not understand off roading since she has never been... I have done all mine in younger years, she thinks taking a new vehicle off road is nuts. I WILL TURN HER!!!!! one day until then she will just be pissed.

Another way is let her drive on some easy trails and really get it her hooked.:yup:

Hot94Z28

Part that got me was "calling it a car a kitten dies" it's true I've seen it on the internet. Good times lol

Redmow

Kept getting high centered on small obstacles, eh? Ha! Ingenious.:thumb:

Top Bottom