Tire help decision!

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
They're wearing really well. Better than expected actually. I transferred these from the '14 Sahara to the '17 Rubicon after about 2k miles were put on them initially. And I've since put another 8500 miles on them. I don't know for sure that all four tires were put back on the same corners. But so far on this Jeep they have not required rotation. I do not see a noticeable difference so far in tread wear between the front and rear. I've been keeping an eye on them in anticipation of a needed rotation but so far so good. I can't say enough how happy I've been with them overall. I would not hesitate to buy them again or recommend them.

Last edited:

gheller

Yeah I'm gonna try lower for sure. Tire guy said you can go to 80. I told him I don't think so. He suggested 40 for starters.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks perfect. Congrats. I went with Cooper 295 STT Pros and their tech also told me 80psi was good. Chalk test has me at about 30 psi. Feels great.
I think you'll find anywhere between 28 -32 is good.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Drunk post! So what club am I in? I should know this by now. Would I be in the 34" club?

Well I attempted to give you a hand & tried "34" club" on Yahoo search.

I won't bother detailing any of the images returned but it looks like a fun club! :thumb:

RixJK9

Have you seen this?

K3UFwrFl.png

It's a smokin' deal - go to 4WheelParts and they'll do everything in store.

I wouldn't go for the Mastercraft, out of the three you chose I'd go for the Nitto personally. But if that BFG deal is still good, you should hit that up. Really can't beat that!

FullSizeRender.jpg
I went with the BFG AT deal. Looks great. rides great. Daughter will be driving the Jeep for the next 2 years. Perfect for her!!!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

MrEmmDubya

This whole thread was a good read.....makes me wish I would have went to 315s but I knew I wasn't ready for a lift. With that said I went with 2857017 Duratracs and have been very happy with them. I have been running them cold at 33, should I air them down a bit?

Attachments

• 20170527_143000.jpg
    20170527_143000.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 60
Top Bottom