Time to start over again. Last time

Dale72

Hooked
Order the Synergy rear lower control arms Friday. But got a email saying that they are on back order again. ETA is about 4 weeks

jeeeep

Hooked
I'm on the fence on another set of beadlocks, they've been in the shopping cart for 2 weeks while I contemplate 🤦‍♂️

Dale72

Hooked
I'm on the fence on another set of beadlocks, they've been in the shopping cart for 2 weeks while I contemplate 🤦‍♂️
Yeah I know that feeling. I have been trying to decide on either another set of beadlocks and a set of Method Trail Series wheels

jeeeep

Hooked
Yeah I know that feeling. I have been trying to decide on either another set of beadlocks and a set of Method Trail Series wheels
I have the Method Trail and airing down works; what doesn't work is still having pick the line less likely to hit the wheel.

It's more like running stock wheels rather than off-road wheels and I've found I don't air down less than I do with stock wheels.

I could pull the KMC Machete off the JKU since it's semi-retired but they have 13.50 Cooper STT's and I'm being a lazy ass in dealing with pulling them apart to mount new tires, either way I need to get off the pot and get something done this week.

Jeep world problems lol

Dale72

Hooked
I have the Method Trail and airing down works; what doesn't work is still having pick the line less likely to hit the wheel.

It's more like running stock wheels rather than off-road wheels and I've found I don't air down less than I do with stock wheels.

I could pull the KMC Machete off the JKU since it's semi-retired but they have 13.50 Cooper STT's and I'm being a lazy ass in dealing with pulling them apart to mount new tires, either way I need to get off the pot and get something done this week.

Jeep world problems lol
Lol yeah. Right now I'm having to get them one at a time like I did with the last set. That gives me time to decide on either another set of Trail Grapplers in 37x12.50-17 or Ridge Grapplers in either 37's or 38's

Dale72

Hooked
I bought the Oracle LED headlights for my blue gladiator but never got around to install them. Well my new gladiator didn't come with led lights. So I'm going to install them on it. And I ordered the Oracle led fog lights last week for it also.

Attachments

• 20221123_152609.jpg
    20221123_152609.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 3
  • 20221123_152634.jpg
    20221123_152634.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 3

Dale72

Hooked
Got a email yesterday saying that the rear lower control arms from synergy that I ordered on November 11th was shipped. The only thing that I need to get for the suspension is the rear king shocks. I'll probably order them right after Christmas.

Dale72

Hooked
Well all of the suspension puzzle is in except for the rear shocks. They will get ordered in 2 weeks. Then I will order the last 4 and the tires. Still trying to decide on either another set of Trail Grapplers or Ridge Grapplers. One rim is in.

Attachments

• 20221224_113820.jpg
    20221224_113820.jpg
    257 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20221126_164216_115.jpg
    IMG_20221126_164216_115.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 7
Top Bottom