Time to start over again. Last time

benatc1

Hooked
There's only a $2000 between a JTR and a JLUR. But you can't get a color matched top for the JLUR. And it's only a $2000 difference between the JLUR and the JLUR X
Yea that’s not bad, Or go steal a 2023 gladiator as they are pretty much 20% off across the country.

Dale72

Hooked
Yea that’s not bad, Or go steal a 2023 gladiator as they are pretty much 20% off across the country.
I gotta wait for the insurance company to do their stuff and see if they are going to pay it off, and how much my insurance will go up.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Hey Dale, I’m glad your dad is ok. If they don’t total it and you want a factory bumper let me know. You can have the one I took off my first Gladiator.

Dale72

Hooked
Hey Dale, I’m glad your dad is ok. If they don’t total it and you want a factory bumper let me know. You can have the one I took off my first Gladiator.
Thanks Bear I still have both bumpers that I took off the black JLUR and the blue Gladiator. Dad spent 23 years in the Marines as a mechanic. He believes they will total it.

Dale72

Hooked
He just sent me these 2 also. He will send me some from the driver's side when he gets home

Attachments

• 8266.jpeg
    8266.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 8271.jpeg
    8271.jpeg
    173.4 KB · Views: 12
Is this a JLUR X? Photo from a parking lot from two months ago. It seems to have factory 35s and fender eyelash extensions. I was positively impressed. PXL_20231029_130207106.jpg

GP NOIR

Hooked
When your dad sets out to wreck something, he doesn’t mess around! I have a sneaking suspicion you dad is in collusion with the Universe to make sure it’s NOT your last time starting over. Glad he’s ok.

Buy the Jeep back from the insurance and make it into a rock buggy.

Dale72

Hooked
When your dad sets out to wreck something, he doesn’t mess around! I have a sneaking suspicion you dad is in collusion with the Universe to make sure it’s NOT your last time starting over. Glad he’s ok.

Buy the Jeep back from the insurance and make it into a rock buggy.
Yeah. If I could afford to buy it back and had somewhere to park it I would.

Dale72

Hooked
I finally got a chance to look at my Gladiator. It was just a quick look, but the frame is bent on the drivers side. The hood, grill, and of course the bumper are all damaged. The grill was pushed back into the trans cooler. That's all I could see for the time being.

Top Bottom