THROWBACK THURSDAY - Show Us Pics of Your Jeep Back in the Day!

Sudz

ZJstock.jpg

12-28-02.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome pics guys - keep me coming but try to keep in mind this is a "throwback" thread and not a "before and after". We already have a thread for that and I was kind of hoping this thread would be more about old pics and shots of our Jeeps back when they were new and stockish :yup:

Eggman

Here is my old jeep! Got rid of it for something new. Just need more cash. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449789103.318165.jpg this is my current project though ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449789157.690314.jpg

Thunder

Here's mine as it came from the dealership!

Polique Canyon Road, Holcomb Valley, Big Bear, CA
IMG_0228.jpg

Yellow Post 30, Big Bear, CA
IMG_0342.jpg

Chasemccl

Here it is the day I brought it home four months ago ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449791063.354626.jpg
And here it is now, halfway through a RK stock mod install ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1449791151.947742.jpg

So that it isn't missed, I'd really like to see OLD pics or pics back when your Jeep was new and/or stockish. As cool as I'm sure your Jeep is now, we already have a "before and after" thread. With that said, let's see your old pics :yup:

Awesome pics guys - keep me coming but try to keep in mind this is a "throwback" thread and not a "before and after". We already have a thread for that and I was kind of hoping this thread would be more about old pics and shots of our Jeeps back when they were new and stockish :yup:

Directions are hard. :grayno:

Top Bottom