This just happened!

Thats awesome!!

Little to scary for my tastes especially after seeing a Cherokee go for a swim in lake Christy this weekend lol

2013 JKUR 4" Enforcer lift w/ 35" fierce attitude MTs , RR modular front bump w/ warnvr8k

Which group were you with? Were you with the trail cutting group? I saw a cherokee actually make it across lake christy. Are we talking about the same guy?

Fortunately you landed on the Epic side of the very thin Internet Epic/Fail line.

This is very true! I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't had my Aunt's F-450 to hook to (she also has a backhoe if I'd have needed it). I also had a friend in the water who stopped me backing up the second I lost traction. I also scouted my "route" before backing to make sure it wasn't too soft.

I didn't want to be on the FAIL side of things. :crazyeyes:

I never like to go off half cocked. ;)

This is very true! I wouldn't have done it if I hadn't had my Aunt's F-450 to hook to (she also has a backhoe if I'd have needed it). I also had a friend in the water who stopped me backing up the second I lost traction. I also scouted my "route" before backing to make sure it wasn't too soft.

I didn't want to be on the FAIL side of things. :crazyeyes:

I never like to go off half cocked. ;)

Your prep for this stunt definitely payed dividends. :rock:

Top Bottom