This is YOUR thread...

How come everytime I come in the kitchen, you in the kitchen?

In the got dang refrigerator. Eatin up all the food.

All the Chitlins, all the pigs feet, all the hog maws.

I like Chitlins, I love pigs feet!

I hate it when my girl friends go extreme diet!!

Attachments

• image-926544490.jpg
    image-926544490.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 231
  • image-736668000.jpg
    image-736668000.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 230
  • image-3272751592.jpg
    image-3272751592.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 229
well this thread needs revived... im so sick of freaking SSI, i applied for disability they then call a few weeks later... yes they called a guy with a hearing disability, let that sink in... then they leave a voicemail telling me i need to call back for a new phone appointment (which i did that very day, also requesting a non phone appointment) then i receive a letter today telling me i missed the appointment and failed to reschedule and therefore determined to be NOT disabled in any way... and i also receive the letter letting me know i had an appointment for the 26th... TODAY! so now im a little pissed off and very very angry......
see below for how i look right now... :mad::mad::mad::mad:

hulk.jpg

I hope someday in the future I can stand far enough away from the urinal to read the newspaper posted above it and still be able to pee far enough to not make a mess

I wish today's Youth had to deal with the humiliation of your Dad picking up the Landline Phone, and start dialing while you're talking on it.

I'm in the Navy, and the one thing I absolutely cant stand is disrespect. I'm only an E4 but I hold a E5 to E6 billet.. I'm in charge of little E1's to E3's that are dirt bags, drug addicts, alcoholics, criminals or just cant get right. Its a mixed company of Marines and Navy. Today, we stayed till 1730 because ONE guy wanted to have a smart mouth to our Ssgt.. When I went to said individual to counsel him on it, he gave me nothing but utter disrespect and his uniform looked like s--- . Seriously , your in the military. yes, your a grown man and can do what you want. But when it comes down to taking time away from my family, my wife and son, I tend to get angry..

Sorry, just had to vent .

I haven't been on a ton lately, but when I have it seems quite a few people are suffering from sandiousvaginaitis lately. So I thought I'd give this a bump.

:thumb:

I haven't been on a ton lately, but when I have it seems quite a few people are suffering from sandiousvaginaitis lately. So I thought I'd give this a bump.

There's an outbreak of it here as well, went to the TMC to see if there were any precautions I could take to prevent getting infected. They referred me to preventive medicine, i'll keep you posted :crazyeyes:

There are a few folks in dire need of this as of late!

aci-028_1z.jpg

I have a rant!!! Why the hell is vagisel coming up as ad. I know ads display by what you view and I know I didn't view any thing that has to do with a woman's part let alone itch cream.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435613710.643367.jpg

Top Bottom