This is why when I first logged in i saw post of other people hating this site

JAGS

Hooked
Wow, that was rude. But thanks

What part of that was rude. I actually thought it was a nice comment stating your involvement here. I have a lot of posts and Wayolife has never congratulated me. [emoji22][emoji22] lol.

You are being overly sensitive. And also, WOL never called you a Jackass, which you stated as fanning your flames at the onset of this thread being created. That was another member that didn't even comment to you. So you kinda screwed up here from the jump.

But I'm guessing that was your intentions all along. Just wait for a time to go all troll on us.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Everyone take it easy. The Sales Manager from Bratwear in Tacoma is not messing around. He measures inseams for a living he knows a fat Dick when he sees one.

ITLL GO

What part of that was rude. I actually thought it was a nice comment stating your involvement here. I have a lot of posts and Wayolife has never congratulated me. [emoji22][emoji22] lol.

You are being overly sensitive. And also, WOL never called you a Jackass, which you stated as fanning your flames at the onset of this thread being created. That was another member that didn't even comment to you. So you kinda screwed up here from the jump.

But I'm guessing that was your intentions all along. Just wait for a time to go all troll on us.

I never stated that anyone called me a "Jackass". I was never planning on trolling the site. I was excited to start posting more to it. I just had a disagreement and thats how these things spread. All of sudden I am the bad guy for having an opinion and trying to stick up for someone buying something.

JAGS

Hooked
I never stated that anyone called me a "Jackass". I was never planning on trolling the site. I was excited to start posting more to it. I just had a disagreement and thats how these things spread. All of sudden I am the bad guy for having an opinion and trying to stick up for someone buying something.

I'm too lazy to find it, but you did call out WOL claiming that.

Just a hint/words of advice, don't go into an establishment you like and then call out and confront the owner in front of friends and customers. That's basically what you did, and why you are getting the reaction seen.

ITLL GO

I'm too lazy to find it, but you did call out WOL claiming that.

Just a hint/words of advice, don't go into an establishment you like and then call out and confront the owner in front of friends and customers. That's basically what you did, and why you are getting the reaction seen.

I do see that now. I am sorry for that.

JAGS

Hooked
Everyone take it easy. The Sales Manager from Bratwear in Tacoma is not messing around. He measures inseams for a living he knows a fat Dick when he sees one.

Perhaps it's more about dykes on bikes or doggie style? LOL.

Bratwear

Bratwear - Bicycle, K9, Uniform Speciality Apparel for Law Enforcement Agencies .

ITLL GO

Gosh... I am sorry guys. I have been a dick. I re read some of the post and I was out of line. I am going through some personal shit and I guess was being over sensitive. Truth is I don't want to leave as I like it here and I am not a TROLL. Or at least wasn't haha. I am sorry to Eddy and Frank for being disrespectful and rude. Even if I disagree, there are better ways to go about it.

I do not want to be that guy who goes full retard and launches him self from this site of information. I would really like to stay, and will take my bed however its made.

Tom

dwvninety

Gosh... I am sorry guys. I have been a dick. I re read some of the post and I was out of line. I am going through some personal shit and I guess was being over sensitive. Truth is I don't want to leave as I like it here and I am not a TROLL. Or at least wasn't haha. I am sorry to Eddy and Frank for being disrespectful and rude. Even if I disagree, there are better ways to go about it.

I do not want to be that guy who goes full retard and launches him self from this site of information. I would really like to stay, and will take my bed however its made.

Tom

Don't believe you until you sport a Warn winch :brows:

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Frank, Your not fat. I love you the way you are and if he can't see how special you are he doesn't deserve you :) See you soon kitten.

Top Bottom