This is what Jeep is all about

Stomper - Tornado Survivor

Friend came across this article and thought I'd share:
"This is 'Stomper,' a Jeep Wrangler owned by Bryan Hutton. After the devastating tornado in Moore, Okla., Bryan was able to pull the Wrangler out of the debris and use it to help rescue others who were trapped in the rubble."

Stomper.jpg

I might be speaking, out of turn but hope this gets done before the jkx and he gets an invite. That would be a great capstone on this experience.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wish they would find a better way to support more people of that community instead of dumping all that money into a jeep. I love jeeps but I think there are more important things and people that could use a little bit more help other than one man getting a built up jeep.

Maybe fiat will give Jeeps to all affected... then again maybe not

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

I wish they would find a better way to support more people of that community instead of dumping all that money into a jeep. I love jeeps but I think there are more important things and people that could use a little bit more help other than one man getting a built up jeep.

If this were a federal relief effort and they gave a guy a Jeep with state money...sure! But this is a couple of companies that are investing very little to give back to a guy that did a lot for his community in a time of need. Free advertisement for the companies that donate, a warm feeling in our hearts for the giving back to a good guy and a little "symbology" of the Jeep community! I aint mad at em!

I agree 100% with Chris and some of the companies have been giving the volunteers things to help and also with the jeep being built and spread across the web like it has, it will helps get the word out to charitable company and people to help with the rebuild. The guy deserves it, he really does.

I'd rather be fishing...

Top Bottom