This forum... bunch of sticks up yalls asses... and shit that doesn't stink!

The Coast Guard is where the skimmers are not the Navy. When you get a chance to serve on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier you will see what the rush is all about.

Lol Ummm not just no, but hell no. Ill stay safe beneath the waves. We I dont run the risk of being sucked into a jet engine. :eek:

Authors note: I picked that scenario because the sailor lived. Ive head the stories and I salute you for serving on the flight deck. :usa:

Loading please wait....

Be sure to steer in a direction that will give him a chance at a job after the Marine Corps. My nephew was a grunt and now he is having a problem finding employment.

My wife and I are trying to steer him towards college before he joins any service but I doubt he will listen. As with most teenagers, he knows more than mom and dad.

My wife and I are trying to steer him towards college before he joins any service but I doubt he will listen. As with most teenagers, he knows more than mom and dad.

Show him a military pay chart. He'll want to go to college after that.

Loading please wait....

Jumping in here, sorry. My parents pretty much forced me to go to college. Ended up going to OCS, now a Captain in the Marines, and happy they steered me that way. Also, I don't think less of any branch, we're all on the same team. Some jobs are more technical and we don't all need to be trigger pullers, need some smart people to sit at their chairs and do their part.

Without the "Chairborne" there would be no "Airborne"!!! Hoooah
USA_Parachutist[1].png

Attachments

• patch_silverwings_small[1].jpg
    patch_silverwings_small[1].jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 139
Without the "Chairborne" there would be no "Airborne"!!! Hoooah
View attachment 110485

This has gotten way too serious.

What started out to be a sarcastic joke for the OP of the thread has turned into something that has become career choices and which service was better.

Now back on topic LanceM thinks Olympic rear facia is a suitable substitute for the EVO rear facia and D ring.

Show him a military pay chart. He'll want to go to college after that.

I've done that.

Jumping in here, sorry. My parents pretty much forced me to go to college. Ended up going to OCS, now a Captain in the Marines, and happy they steered me that way. Also, I don't think less of any branch, we're all on the same team. Some jobs are more technical and we don't all need to be trigger pullers, need some smart people to sit at their chairs and do their part.

I agree, we are all one team and I would be proud of my son to serve in any branch. I forced my oldest son to go to college and that lasted until he figured out that he did not have to listen to me. I made him pay rent if he lived in my house and wasn't going to school in hope that he would go back to school to avoid the rent...he didn't. You can only make them do what they want to do when they become adults.

What started out to be a sarcastic joke for the OP of the thread has turned into something that has become career choices and which service was better.

Now back on topic LanceM thinks Olympic rear facia is a suitable substitute for the EVO rear facia and D ring.

Lol you've committed, there is no backing out now.

Loading please wait....

LOL. If this were a discussion about Camaro's I would chime in on gear choices since I run the Camaro club in Vegas (well my wife does, I am just a pretty face), but being new to Jeeps...

Lol Ummm not just no, but hell no. Ill stay safe beneath the waves. We I dont run the risk of being sucked into a jet engine. :eek:

Authors note: I picked that scenario because the sailor lived. Ive head the stories and I salute you for serving on the flight deck. :usa:

Loading please wait....

Oh come on man! Flight decks are fun!

Levi
2013 CG JKU

My ARB tree saver is literally, stronger and thicker than those "d rings." I wouldn't yank a civic at a mall with those rings, let alone a 5500lb JKU stuck in the mud with them.

Top Bottom