Thinking bout selling my hard top...

MonkeyLeo13

Depends on you and your area. I've went with no top but just the front freedom panels on and the doors on, heater blowing full blast and it be in the 20s and 30s. I had on just a pair of jeans, a Hanes undershirt and a heavy Carhartt hoodie and was perfectly fine. Done the same in a K5 I use to have. As long as the sun was out it really wasn't that bad.

You keep front freedom panels on? That's might help but if someone sell hardtop, it has be included freedom panels ya know? Well I live in GA but...my parents live in PA. However I don't really bring my jeep to PA during winter time.

I live in illinois and sold mine. I run a trek top nx and I think it stays warmer with it vs hard top.

Really?

metalic

You keep front freedom panels on? That's might help but if someone sell hardtop, it has be included freedom panels ya know? Well I live in GA but...my parents live in PA. However I don't really bring my jeep to PA during winter time.

Really?

That hard top is really cold and takes awhile to warm up. We could feel the cold from it which you don't get with the soft top.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Really?

It's the same as with a bikini top which I also used to do in a YJ.

Top Bottom