Things I learned at EJS

Bustedback

I had a SxS dick head behind me on Steel Bender with his fucking light bar on in the middle of the day. Damn thing kept blinding me for most of the trail.

Typed by my very own fat fingers on my iPad or iPhone.

MattOverland

I can agree with most of these. The only time I was in Moab it was October, so the trails were very lightly traveled, it was wonderful. SxS and quads can be extremely impatient, I wheel CO much more and they are usually polite, but always in a hurry. EJS isn't appealing because of the crowds. Offroading to me is all about being alone in the middle of nowhere exploring, all of those people are the opposite of what I'm looking for. I would love to check out the custom Jeeps though.

jeeeep

Hooked
agree on all points.

really seemed like the SxS this year were far worse than the past years. Assholes driving them too.

Had a family with rental SxS and motorcycles cut us off on Moab Rim. I almost hit one of the little fuckers on a motorbike when he decided U-turn and make a jump off the climb I was approaching then his dad got pissed cause we were blocking their way.

Saw too many SxS fuckers cutting off the trail and making their own paths to pass anyone on the marked trail.

I've enjoyed EJS over the years but I think our next trip will be after the crowds are gone.

Top Bottom