Then & Now Pics - Let's See em!

Looking sweet! How are you liking those tires from the Master's? Any pics from the front?

I gotta say the mastercrafts rode better, but i expected that with the load E toyos. But man these handle awesome and traction is easily had. The only thing i didnt like about the MCs is that they werent big enough. ;)
This ones from a while back.

Attachments

• 1429525389435.jpg
    1429525389435.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 357

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I gotta say the mastercrafts rode better, but i expected that with the load E toyos. But man these handle awesome and traction is easily had. The only thing i didnt like about the MCs is that they werent big enough. ;)
This ones from a while back.

Love your set up! Perfect with the cut flares. I keep going around as to what tire, size, etc. Still wanting 35's but not sure if I want to re gear now.

Love your set up! Perfect with the cut flares. I keep going around as to what tire, size, etc. Still wanting 35's but not sure if I want to re gear now.

I need to re gear also, but its my first jeep so i dont have anything to compare it to. Lol its ok i guess with the 3.6 and flashcal.

Armydog

When she was listed on EBay.....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429584129.506732.jpg

How she sits in my driveway right now.....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429584178.172388.jpg

It's depressing how little I've gotten done but at least it gives me something to keep working on........

Top Bottom