The Warthog

reelsilly

Okay, well, I figured I would go ahead and start this thread. Seems I may be getting something in the next week or so for my jeep as a Christmas Present from Family out of state. Have no idea what it is, but was told not to buy a lift, lmao.

Anyway, on to the Warthog. First the name, my favorite jet is the A10 Warthog. My dream is to just sit in the cockpit of one. I love them so much, I have a set of 30mm casings that they shoot, they are shot glasses.

The Warthog is a 2012 JK that is fairly stock as far as lift and stuff goes. It's going to be a really slow build but, it's a build. I live on the East Coast of North Carolina so the extreme trail riding is non existent here. I spend most of my time on the sand, some in the mud, and fairly easy trails in Uhwahrie.

I will have 33" tires, probably KO2's soon and hopefully a BB lift or something like that. I will not go over 3" on this build. I plan on bumper upgrades at some point, a winch, sliders, fenders, and a few other things.

Well, that's about it for now, and here are some basic poser pics.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451000230.862276.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451000242.749470.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451000261.646280.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451000282.333292.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1451000294.830824.jpg

I will have more pics tomorrow as it will be 80° here. Top down on Christmas!!!

Well, the plastidip has begun. I'm hoping that the gloss dies off the finish when it's dry. I got the flat black, non gloss kind so maybe it will. First time using plastidip so there are a few small runs at the bottom. If it doesn't dry flat black, I will rip it all off and go a different route.

Top Bottom