The rebuild after JKX.

GCM 2

....First time the jeep has seen daylight since the JKX. And I'm still waiting I parts.

Great to see your rig off the jack stands! Just for comparison so you know it could always be worse, imagine what kind of withdrawals Wayolife is going through with Moby being on a lift for the last nine months :icon_crazy:

Great to see your rig off the jack stands! Just for comparison so you know it could always be worse, imagine what kind of withdrawals Wayolife is going through with Moby being on a lift for the last nine months :icon_crazy:

Yes but he has Rubicat to fill the void a little.

CJ THAT WENT JK

Yeah. I feel if I had another jeep it wouldn't be so bad. Just glad it's almost put back together. Took a backpack blower to the inside to get all the dust out. Got a trip this weekend, so now it's crunch time.

CJ THAT WENT JK

9756_353943218085569_933272701_n.jpg
988319_353950884751469_502477007_n.jpg
1385825_353950604751497_1504281253_n.jpg

Finally got to take it out for a little bit this weekend at ODZ Jeep Jam for the Wounded Warrior Project. Pretty fun obstacle course and trails. Felt good to get it off road again.

Strainger

Caught the Bug
All Right Dale! "Back in the saddle again." That is one sweet looking Jeep.
I look forward to seeing your dust lights while trying to keep up with you again sometime in the future.
In the meantime, I will find some curbs to practice the "bump up" so I don't embarrass myself more than usual.

CJ THAT WENT JK

All Right Dale! "Back in the saddle again." That is one sweet looking Jeep.
I look forward to seeing your dust lights while trying to keep up with you again sometime in the future.
In the meantime, I will find some curbs to practice the "bump up" so I don't embarrass myself more than usual.

Oh man. Trust me you did fine. Wheeling is a learning process which I am still studying. Cant wait to back out west and wheel again and when I do I will definately look you up for sure. The jeep goes back in for a tear down at the end of this month for the new suspension. Just waiting on some more parts. Meanwhile I am just enjoying being back in the driver seat.:rock:

Top Bottom