The reasons this forum rocks!

kevinp

I just wanted to say, I have been on a few internet Jeep groups, but the mods here do a great job at keeping the BS at a minimum. THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!! Well, I'm sure some would beg to differ but, I am sincerely glad you think so. Certainly, I think the mods here do a pretty good job of keeping the BS to a minimum but really, I think the members here help to do that as well especially in the Tech forums and Show Off threads. Of course, here in the Pub.... well, that's another matter altogether :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

GCM 2

LOL!! Well, I'm sure some would beg to differ but, I am sincerely glad you think so. Certainly, I think the mods here do a pretty good job of keeping the BS to a minimum but really, I think the members here help to do that as well especially in the Tech forums and Show Off threads. Of course, here in the Pub.... well, that's another matter altogether :shock: :crazyeyes: :D

There you go again, getting respected! ;)

Robar

The Enforcer
I just wanted to say, I have been on a few internet Jeep groups, but the mods here do a great job at keeping the BS at a minimum. THANK YOU!

Sincerely,
Kevin

From my Samsung GS4

Don't steal our thunder. We keep this place running like a finely tuned clock, no matter what it takes. :stick hiting:

Tigrcky

i do try my best to keep the amount of drama even, i break out my crime fighting gear when its to high and break out my crime creating gear with its to low! :thankyou:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
i do try my best to keep the amount of drama even, i break out my crime fighting gear when its to high and break out my crime creating gear with its to low! :thankyou:

Well, I haven't seen your crime fighting gear but, so long as it looks nothing like this, I think we're okay :crazyeyes:

ambiguously-gay-duo5.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yep......sure is.....still chasing that squirrel.......smh:grayno:

~Woodrow~

:cheesy: Honestly, that was so funny when I saw that I was going to respond to you about it but then, I got sidetracked with the garage and forgot about it. "Chasing the squirrel" - just too funny :D :clap2:

Top Bottom