The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

WJCO

Meme King
Lol. Wayalife homos? I'm pretty sure in the years I've been on here, I've never even seen one of those fucking things. I have no idea what it even is. Chris Butler, are you even on this forum you jackass?

USMC Wrangler

Lol. Wayalife homos? I'm pretty sure in the years I've been on here, I've never even seen one of those fucking things. I have no idea what it even is. Chris Butler, are you even on this forum you jackass?

Yep, what you said. Doesn't look like a good idea to me, but what do I know?

Brute

Hooked

Well, I'm definitely a homo...homo sapien. Beats being a Neanderthal (ask me how that worked out for them)...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

I saw this pop up IG recently too and had no idea what it's for. Supposedly you can attach your gun holster to it? No idea. Looks like a solution trying to find a problem.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, I've been at SEMA all week so I'm kind of out of the loop but apparently I pissed in someone's cheerios. Here's a comment that some guy by the name of Obsidian Moon posted up on our Renegade video. :idontknow:

obsidian-moon.jpg

Top Bottom