The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

USMC Wrangler

Oh, I guess there's the one from spider13jku too. Guess I should more careful about the use of the word "we". Gives everyone a hard on. :crazyeyes:

Eddie, spider13jku is me. It wasn’t meant as a jab at you. Admittedly I was stirring the pot based on the YouTube “we” comments. I had hoped my LOL emoji had helped with my context, but I guess not. Sorry if you took it wrong.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, spider13jku is me. It wasn’t meant as a jab at you. Admittedly I was stirring the pot based on the YouTube “we” comments. I had hoped my LOL emoji had helped with my context, but I guess not. Sorry if you took it wrong.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Okay, that's even funnier. :D :thumb:

USMC Wrangler

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Okay, that's even funnier. :D :thumb:

[emoji1303] Whew! I was just sending you a PM. I wanted to make sure you knew it wasn’t a jab at you, at all. It’s not. I guess none of the same trolls from YT and IG don’t cross over! [emoji23][emoji23]

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
[emoji1303] Whew! I was just sending you a PM. I wanted to make sure you knew it wasn’t a jab at you, at all. It’s not. I guess none of the same trolls from YT and IG don’t cross over! [emoji23][emoji23]

Lol I had no idea what IG was till I read more replies. The only social media I get is WAYALIFE.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's been a while since I've had a hater stalk me and send me messages but I just got this DM on IG. Apparently, this douchebag, a_trail_called_quest, is butthurt over the fact that I call COVID "China Virus". You know, because THAT'S WHERE IT CAME FROM. Just like the the strain that comes from South Africa is called the "SOUTH AFRICAN" strain and the one that comes from Brazil is the "BRAZILIAN" strain. :naw:

IMG_4571.jpg

IMG_4572.jpg

Also, maybe it's just me but it seems that a VAST MAJORITY of the violence being committed against asians lately have been done by NON-WHITE PEOPLE. Funny how none of these woke fuckers ever seem to mention that. :naw:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
And, just because this thread no longer has an image associated with it, allow me to bump this old pic that one of my many fans made a while back. :crazyeyes:

20210316213431-850551e1.png

J&k_Overland

Love that gangster pose in front what appears to be a fairly stock Jeep. Fuckin loser. Get a life and quit worrying about what other people are doing.

Edit maybe it’s a I squat to pee pose [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Weird I went back a page to see if I have missed anything and I was in 2019. What happened to 2020?
Oh and Eddie could you post up a link to where you picked up your Speedo? Doorless and a Speedo now that spells FREEDOM. :cheesy:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
lol [emoji23] wtf did I just read? And holy Speedo! [emoji23] some people are so incredibly ignorant and hypocritical.... The really sad part is that mentality is gaining traction.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom