The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

LOL!! In all fairness, if this loser actually did hang on to every word I said as opposed to twisting it into whatever he wants to believe I said, we wouldn't be having this discussion about him now.

LOL!! I don't know why "real Jeepers" tend to spend so much time on YouTube hating on other peoples videos of them wheeling their Jeeps but, I suppose it is what it is.

austin.jpg

Well this is the perfect place to post my hate of Wayoflife/Eddie. I had an XJ some years ago, sold it, bought a tacoma. Rock on! :rock: Then some how, I looked on Youtube and I came across a video about keeping it tight. I was thinking, keep it tight? WTH is this about. :thinking: So I watched it. Before the video was over, I opened another tab on Chrome and looked at local Jeep dealers for a JKU. About 2 to 3 weeks later, I am the proud owner of a 14 JKU. So Eddie, its all your fault!! I had that tacoma for less than a year, with less than 20,000 miles on it. Yes Eddie it is all your fault.

Seriously, wayoflife... thank you! If it weren't for your videos I probably would be riding around in some truck right now, but instead I drive a Jeep and there is just something about driving a Jeep. I don't hate you, I was just playing on this thread, I just had to post my story and this thread is perfect to post it in, I appreciate you, at least your videos. Still, it is all your fault! :thumb:

Welcome aboard Jason and congrats on your 2014 JK! Did the same thing with my 2005 Tacoma. The Taco was/is a great little truck and I miss it, but the JK has been so much more.:thumb:

I honestly don't get it. I don't post much but I just joined this forum and have been on the other one since the beginning and eddie was always nice enough to answer my noob questions. All of these complaints honestly seem to be coming from assholes who I wouldn't want to wheel with. I find it hard to believe that he would bash a product or company with a legitimate good product. Anyways thanks for the years of good advice and write ups that have saved me thousands. Looking forward to joining you guys on a jk run.

I honestly don't get it. I don't post much but I just joined this forum and have been on the other one since the beginning and eddie was always nice enough to answer my noob questions. All of these complaints honestly seem to be coming from assholes who I wouldn't want to wheel with. I find it hard to believe that he would bash a product or company with a legitimate good product. Anyways thanks for the years of good advice and write ups that have saved me thousands. Looking forward to joining you guys on a jk run.

He actually has run some of the stuff, or seen it run. Personally, I'd rather have someone tell me stuff won't hold up. Why buy a $300 piece of junk, and then have to buy it again later?

This is getting interesting.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428155281.314534.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428155292.517277.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428155303.011206.jpg

Edited: After my last comment, I got a FB messenger message simply stating that I'm a tool. So original.

Last edited:
Top Bottom