The Official I Hate wayoflife / Eddie Thread

LOL!! These weird ones by unidentifiedbomb were posted on our YouTube channel on the Pacific Northwest video....

And somehow, you guys are the Koolaid drinkers :cheesy:

This tool clearly did not bother to take the 1.25 minutes to read the MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS on the JKX webpage. Obviously the rigs looks just about the same. They have to be built to meet the specs. And for a hard core wheeling adventure like this, people need to run reliable/quality shit. Thus, you only see quality manufacturers represented. No TeraDump, ShittyBuilt, etc. :crazyeyes:

It's amazing to me how many people these days feel completely comfortable posting every moronic thought that crosses their mind on the web without even the slightest shred of research to back it up. Simply following a link to either the WAYALIFE or JK-X websites would have quelled any "suspicions" he may have had regarding the rules.

Stupid is as stupid does. :yup:

LOL!! These weird ones by unidentifiedbomb were posted on our YouTube channel on the Pacific Northwest video....

View attachment 119089

ok stupidity abounds! this is what i get for not keeping up on my required cool aid drinking :doh: and speaking of milton from office space i want my red streamline stapler, and im still waiting on my sponsored jeep :bored01:

I'm very curious as to what this kid thinks the "legal issue" with the transfer case swap is? :thinking:

Hope nobody calls the cops in Part 2! :dont_tell:

Unidentifiedbomb is walking/talking proof that some people shouldn't be allowed to conceive. Uncle-daddy should've pulled instead of pushed.

Anyone that wants to know how great Wayalife and Eddie are just need to watch the making of vengeance video to tell what kind of great people they are.

View attachment 119089

Everyone knows that Eddie is in fact the CEO, VP, and chief lunch lady at Nitto. All these videos are actually shot in front of a green screen and include a ton of subliminal messages. This whole thing has been a lie. None of these vehicles actually exist is real life. It's just a scheme to pimp parts and steal business from Hauk Designs.
:cheesy: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

Everyone knows that Eddie is in fact the CEO, VP, and chief lunch lady at Nitto. All these videos are actually shot in front of a green screen and include a ton of subliminal messages. This whole thing has been a lie. None of these vehicles actually exist is real life. It's just a scheme to pimp parts and steal business from Hauk Designs.
:cheesy: :crazyeyes: :cheesy:

It's all CGI bruh.

It's funny, that on another forum, a person will tell someone to read the stickies at the top of the pages, and bash Eddie in the same statement, seeing how Eddie wrote most of those stickies.

It's funny, that on another forum, a person will tell someone to read the stickies at the top of the pages, and bash Eddie in the same statement, seeing how Eddie wrote most of those stickies.

LOL!! Sucks to be them especially when I still have over 36,000 posts there. That's more posts than all of their frequent posters combined. :D

Top Bottom