The new guy from Knoxville

Rollincoal420

Hey everyone. Just signed up after reading the thread Jeepin Across America. Awesome thread, seems like awesome people here.

Name is, James, from Knoxville, TN. Been hooked on the JEEP lifestyle for about 10 yrs, spent a few working at a jeep shop in Florida, have had 4 xj's, 2 zj's, and a cj5. My current rig is a 2000 xj and we are in the market to get my girlfriend out of her Lincoln ls and into a tj. She is my co-pilot, and has been hooked into Jeepin since we first met.

My goal is to head across country w my jeep in tow and hit everything from hot springs to the Rubicon and anything in between. Even tho we have awesome wheeling her around Knoxville, I'm ready to c more. That being said, we ride almost every weekend when the jeep is running, so if anyone is coming to Knoxville or live close by, im always willing to ride. :D

Here is a couple shots of my rig. Im kinda a pic whore so u may c me posting lots of pics at times. Please just disregard if that bothers u.
y4una4u9.jpg

upuqejeb.jpg

ymesy7er.jpg

yqyry3aj.jpg

Happy Trails:)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

VolsJK

Wave from over in Clarksville! I love me some Windrock. If you haven't, check out Adventure Offroad down near Chattanooga. I am going this fall sometime and from several hardcore guys, they've told me that it's one of the best private parks in our area!

KPM171

Welcome welcome! :standing wave: Looks like you've got one hell of a capable rig on your hands.

Rollincoal420

Welcome welcome! :standing wave: Looks like you've got one hell of a capable rig on your hands.
Thanks it's does me ok ;)
Wave from over in Clarksville! I love me some Windrock. If you haven't, check out Adventure Offroad down near Chattanooga. I am going this fall sometime and from several hardcore guys, they've told me that it's one of the best private parks in our area!
I haven't had a chance to yet. I'd like to go check out there trails. I'm not into all that hill climbing stuff that they seem to b know for tho. Just seems like pointless abuse of the land. But I ain't Hatin.

I got invited to go down there for a weekend but my daughter's wr in town and jeep sounds like a diesel right now. Should b up an running soon, we can ride windrock or go down to Adventure.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

kh202

JK-Forum Moderator
Hey James. I know you're over here secretly trying to get info on a pentastar swap aren't you!?!

Top Bottom