The New Fed KILL SWITCH? Did You Know About It?

Did you know about the Fed Kill Switch?

• Well yeah - I thought everyone knew about it and I think it's great!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

• Yes and I don't like it at all.

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • Nope - First I've heard about it but love the idea of it!

• No and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

• No and this is total bullshit - a gross and dangerous violation of privacy!

Votes: 25 58.1%

• Total voters

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Did you know that Biden's Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act of 2021 mandates that every new motor vehicle includes technology that could disable your vehicle? I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't or at least, not until now and I was wondering how you felt about it?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
In case anyone had any doubts your self-determination will be over in three, two, ……

The destruction of freedoms is always moved forward under the false pretenses of safety and largess. After all it’s for the children, if we can only save one life!

I am trying very hard not to be Debbie Downer Eddie but it’s getting very difficult so I’ll end my comment with a little humor.

1700849639539.jpeg

kevman65

Hooked
In case anyone had any doubts your self-determination will be over in three, two, ……

The destruction of freedoms is always moved forward under the false pretenses of safety and largess. After all it’s for the children, if we can only save one life!

I am trying very hard not to be Debbie Downer Eddie but it’s getting very difficult so I’ll end my comment with a little humor.

View attachment 398524
No,no,no,no

It isn't over until the Dims flip for the switch for "Skynet" for the betterment of man kind.

AI, it's coming, I'm stocked up on aluminum foil. Are YOU?!?!?

Brute

Hooked
I already have a kill switch…I don’t need a remote one with someone I don’t know with their finger on one…

Last edited:
Given that it seems that my 2019 Jeep is still obviously getting some over the air software updates, most likely it can also be updated with the kill switch feature. 😞

Trail Bud

Hooked
Did you know that Biden's Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act of 2021 mandates that every new motor vehicle includes technology that could disable your vehicle? I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't or at least, not until now and I was wondering how you felt about it?

That, with the digital currency shit will put us in a bad way.

Top Bottom