The Mounds Off Road Park Winter Jeeping

Ron Fechner

Hey there is a few of us Canadians wanting to go to MI for a day of Jeeping in the snow.. Any members who are close to The Mounds that want to guide us and join in, as we never been there! Let me know. We are thinking the last weekend this January. ..

Sent from my SGH-I317M using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey I'm about 40 minutes away but have not been there yet. I might join you just let me know when you are looking at going....

Looking like the weekend of the 25th of January. ..

I can't find it now but I think there is a thing called reject run that weekend in messick(?) Michigan, don't know if that is closer to your location since I'm not sure where the mounds is. If it is kind of south I may try to make it

Ok we have changed the date to Saturday Feb. 1. I will let everyone know who's coming in from Ontario. My email is fechner@rogers.com if you have any questions.

Ok we have changed the date to Saturday Feb. 1. I will let everyone know who's coming in from Ontario. My email is fechner@rogers.com if you have any questions.

I can show up. I live less than a half hour away. Been there many times. Any questions feel free to ask me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Any updates on this guy's? Just want to make sure it's going on for sure before skip on overtime for that day.

sorry, guy's I had like 4 jeeps wanting to go, now it's just down to us...

don't think I want to go by ourselves into the US
\

I don't think this is a good time of year for the place either. It's very cold this week for one thing. And there's going to be several areas that just won't really be of any use in the winter.

Ya looks like decent day, ill be down in southern mich at my sisters for super bowl so ill play later......

Are you guys still planning this? I'd be interested in going if you still have an open invite? I'm 5 hrs west of the place. [chicago]

Not sure what happened to this. They were looking into last weekend and never posted any more. I think we may have a group going next week (February 8th). Hopefully it's not stupid cold.

Top Bottom