The long and slow build of "................"

10abadilla/jk

So I have been stopping every 30mi or so to let it cool for about 30-45 min. Let me start by saying. REGEAR YOUR JEEP! Totally worth it. It hurts the pocket quit a bit but again it's worth it.

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app

10abadilla/jk

Lol. I don't like the 4.10s, I put up with the 4.10s. 😎 I'm planning on 5.13s... just waiting to see how well that shop did for you. 😂

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app
Let me say that the location is horrible. But the shop knew what they were doing and Ryan and Anthony were straight up people. I like people like that. I pulled in at 8am. They were already open and had customers in and out. Some old trucks and race rigs and 2 jeeps. Tjs to be exact. They took the jeep in and put it on the lift right away and started working. They finished at 12. Awesome timing. So far things are running great no sounds what do ever from the diffs. No clunking or grinding. Let's see how the 500 mile oil changes goes. I'll let you know then.

BaddestCross

Let me say that the location is horrible. But the shop knew what they were doing and Ryan and Anthony were straight up people. I like people like that. I pulled in at 8am. They were already open and had customers in and out. Some old trucks and race rigs and 2 jeeps. Tjs to be exact. They took the jeep in and put it on the lift right away and started working. They finished at 12. Awesome timing. So far things are running great no sounds what do ever from the diffs. No clunking or grinding. Let's see how the 500 mile oil changes goes. I'll let you know then.

Yeah, I know right where that shop is. Bad location is right. Awesome that they got you out pretty quick. Looking forward to a long-term review. 👍

BaddestCross

Wish I saw this sooner.. I highly recommend turning the rear shocks so the adjuster knob faces the front of the Jeep. You will break them off in the rocks... Ask me how I know. 😎

Top Bottom