The lamest 4x4 products ever - craptastic!

Jeeper Jr.

Dang, he's calling out the old school Moby with 40s on 20s. And rear steer made it on here?
This was pretty funny.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

thank god thornbirds are on this list. they are horrible looking!

Really??? I think the looks are the only thing going for them. I had them on my old K5 Blazer. I think they look rather sinister at low speeds with those giant side lugs.

I know they are useless for just about everything else. :crazyeyes:

GCM 2

Dang, he's calling out the old school Moby with 40s on 20s.......

Well the commonly accepted thought is that your tire diameter should be at least twice your wheel's diameter, for both the ratio of how it looks (thats a subjective thing, especially for offroaders) and still having an effective amount of sidewall to use when aired down. I think Moby may have pulled it off successfully because of the "E" sidewall rated 40" Toyos. Even aired down to zero psi with "E" rated 40" tires you could probably safely wheel if you are running beadlocks, not so much with "D" rated and not even worth attempting with "C" rated. Just my thoughts.....

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Don't know how I missed this thread before but, am I the only one who noticed that this article was published back on March 6, 2007?

LoPo

Caught the Bug

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

4x4Jesus

Caught the Bug
:cheesy: Don't know how I missed this thread before but, am I the only one who noticed that this article was published back on March 6, 2007?

That's too funny I didn't catch that when I was reading it but I was wondering why so much talk about shackles and other things that seem to have faded into the history books.

I wonder what's next? Maybe the wheel winch!! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1407427426.078243.jpg

Top Bottom