The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAGS

Hooked
"Something something Teraflex something WAL...something about product bashing, bans, forum rivalries, tension, drama, etc"

Take this note back with you when you return home on the jeep enterwebz. There is no "product bashing," or "forum rivalries," or "tension," or "drama," or "etc" being flung around here. There are 10,000+ of us and we never seem to have problems with each other. Get to know us, participate in jeep threads or friendly discussion or just lurk for a while. You'll see the kind of folks we are and the fun we have.

It is always trolls and :asshat:s (similar to you) that come over to this forum to start shit. Maybe it's to earn some sort of initiation patch on your vag pocket from your forum of origin?

Members here are also members elsewhere, but isn't it funny you never see us act like fools on those other forums/FB pages. Folks like coming here to bash because it is cool to be "that guy" on the other forums. Fine, whatever floats your boat. This is a private individually owned business. You think if a person went into a restaurant and started bad mouthing the owner and saying he was this, that and the other that the owner wouldn't have him excused from the restaurant? You guys act like a bunch high school drop outs wanting to stay cool.

Take yourself back to your other place(s) and have fun posting over there.

paleh0rse

And you obviously came here with no agenda, predisposition or bias. Way to go cool guy. Enjoy JKO. 👍

- Jason
I don't think I've posted on any jeep forums for more than a year, let alone JKO, and my only "agenda" was to make light of a ridiculous situation. As I said before, I can see that my joke failed to have that effect, and for that I apologize.

I don't wish to be a part of your forum reindeer games any more. Seriously, please back off with the pointless insults. While being called an asshat is always good for a chuckle, it's not really productive.

We should talk about why my local VA inspector won't pass my vehicle because of the damn Dynomax exhaust I put on... grrr... jeep fail.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I don't think I've posted on any jeep forums for more than a year, let alone JKO, and my only "agenda" was to make light of a ridiculous situation. As I said before, I can see that my joke failed to have that effect, and for that I apologize.

I don't wish to be a part of your forum reindeer games any more. Seriously, please back off with the pointless insults. While being called an asshat is always good for a chuckle, it's not really productive.

We should talk about why my local VA inspector won't pass my vehicle because of the damn Dynomax exhaust I put on... grrr....

Negative. We shall talk about how big of a tool you are. I have nothing to do for the next few hours so I have plenty of time.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

We should talk about why my local VA inspector won't pass my vehicle because of the damn Dynomax exhaust I put on... grrr... jeep fail.

we should talk about how much of a moron you are for not looking into your inspection laws before you bought said system. im assuming your running the evolution series (pre-axle dump)

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

we should talk about how much of a moron you are for not looking into your inspection laws before you bought said system. im assuming your running the evolution series (pre-axle dump)

paleh0rse

we should talk about how much of a moron you are for not looking into your inspection laws before you bought said system.
Annnnnnd another insult. I'm beginning to sense a pattern...

That said, it passed inspection last year with the same system, but the inspector this time says it's a no-go. Also, as far as I know, the system is actually legal in VA, so I just need to figure out how to fight it.

I'll create a new thread to discuss it, so hopefully you'll swing by to insult... errr, I mean help me over there.

Last edited:
I get many Lols from this thread. I read it because he's where I'm from.

Mr pale, I'm not very smart with jeeps (yet) but I'll take the beer kind sir.

2013CGJKU

Great to see a good thread killed due to you all hating on him cause he didn't by dynatrac axles.

or wait... was it the truss

lol

your all the same..... keep on drinking the kool-aid

It was actually because he was over there running his mouth about this forum. Would you not let a friend know that he was a piece of shit if you found out he was running your mouth about you behind your back?

Levi

2013 CG JKU 6-speed

Sharkey

Word Ninja
This should have been a pm'd matter between 2 people though. Not 6 people chiming in with their 1.5cents IMO

What it should have been was a pm from Notajerry to Wayalife saying "Hey, I heard some bullshit like I would be banned if I talked about my build...what's up?" Instead, he took it upon himself to make a half-cocked comment on another forum taking shots at Eddie. Then he came back here and posted up like nothing had happened. Sorry, but I see this from a completely different perspective than you.

If people don't want to be here there is nothing making them stay. But, don't expect the warm and fuzzies from the regulars around here if you openly bash this forum elsewhere. That seems like common effing sense to me.

I did not see him bashing anyone on the piece wayalife posted.
5emyhe6y.jpg

He is simply putting down what he has heard.

Also IMO many people jumped in saying things that were unneeded. Let 2 grown men handle their differences, and explain their sides.

The rest of us should sit back and not chime in to further escalate things.

He did however post that he has seen first hand people be singled out and banned for having different views than the main guys here.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
He did however post that he has seen first hand people be singled out and banned for having different views than the main guys here.

are you losing sleep at night over this? not really sure why this is bothering you so much. maybe send a pm to somebody:idontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom