The Escalator Video - Hell's Revenge Trail - Moab, Utah

Petzl88

Some buddies and I went out to Moab last weekend and ran Minor Threat, Green Day and Hell's Revenge on Saturday. On Sunday we ran Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim. One of my big goals this trip was to hit the Escalator on Hell's Revenge, along with Hell's Gate. We ran Hell's Gate easy and then hauled over to the Escalator. We helped a Razor get back up on its tires that was laying on its side in the first pothole of the Escalator and then I headed on up!

This obstacle is very tricky! It is not that hard now that I watch the video over again, and next time I will take a better line after the first pothole.

IMG_0271.jpg
IMG_0272.jpg
IMG_0273.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Some buddies and I went out to Moab last weekend and ran Minor Threat, Green Day and Hell's Revenge on Saturday. On Sunday we ran Poison Spider Mesa, Golden Spike and Gold Bar Rim. One of my big goals this trip was to hit the Escalator on Hell's Revenge, along with Hell's Gate. We ran Hell's Gate easy and then hauled over to the Escalator. We helped a Razor get back up on its tires that was laying on its side in the first pothole of the Escalator and then I headed on up!

This obstacle is very tricky! It is not that hard now that I watch the video over again, and next time I will take a better line after the first pothole.

Nice video. That had to be scary as hell.

ttfhell

Not going to lie I thought your spotter was trying to flop you two minutes in. Everyone was all happy after the second hill but it's the third that will hurt you lol. Good job making up!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom