The Diez build thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the infamous nutsert tool that has quite the history to it!

Thanks Big Bad Panda!

Attachments

• 1432253142069.jpg
    1432253142069.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 226
I decided to wetsand 600 grit and repaint my carrier. Looks a lot better. I used rustoleum satin this time!

nice

i like the al white. but prefer black on red. were you able to get a personal plate Diez? great name.

Installed my EVO vent plate and antenna mount!

Attachments

• 1432410538781.jpg
    1432410538781.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 206
Also installed my new beat to crap, bent, powdercoat chipped all over, and missing hardware $179 trail table! I think it was air dropped from 10000 feet to my front door.
:(

Attachments

• 1432410694199.jpg
    1432410694199.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 202
We officially signed a contract this evening on a house in Bend, finally! We've been searching hard for 3 months with a realtor and found this one on craiglist last night as soon as it was posted! The best thing is the next door neighbor is a Jeep guy too! :thumbup::D

We officially signed a contract this evening on a house in Bend, finally! We've been searching hard for 3 months with a realtor and found this one on craiglist last night as soon as it was posted! The best thing is the next door neighbor is a Jeep guy too! :thumbup::D

That's awesome!!! Congrats!

Congratulations on the house! Jeep neighbors rock!

Woo hoo! Congrats on the new house! :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom