The College Football Thread

There's a lot of football left...anything can happen...except I don't see Bama losing before the playoffs

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think Bama and Clemson will be in the playoffs again. I think Georgia has a really good shot of making it as well. I think the Semi Finals will be Clemson vs Georgia and Bama vs ???. That way they set up the rematch potential for Bama and Clemson or Bama and Georgia. The 4th slot is the one that will really be interesting . Oklahoma, Penn State and osu all have a shot I think.

Brute

Hooked
Interesting that WA St dropped below USC in the rankings...they both have 1 loss, and USC's loss is to WA St...

I think the Huskies are out of the playoffs for good...I'm now pulling for Penn St...I do not want to see the same old teams playing for the National Championship...

Brute

Hooked
Well, it was a bad week for the Huskies with a loss to Stanford...they are out of the National Championship pic...& with Georgia & ND losing, it's looking good for The U...

Ddays

Hooked
Well, it was a bad week for the Huskies with a loss to Stanford...they are out of the National Championship pic...& with Georgia & ND losing, it's looking good for The U...

Man, besides Alafrickinbama, who hasn't shit the bed at least once this year in college football? Weird year. Too bad Bama pulled out the win or it would have been a free for all the rest of the year.

Brute

Hooked
Man, besides Alafrickinbama, who hasn't shit the bed at least once this year in college football? Weird year. Too bad Bama pulled out the win or it would have been a free for all the rest of the year.

Bama still has to play a red hot Auburn...

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Jesus it’s hard being a Notre Dame fan. Got to give credit to Miami though. I’d put their team against anyone. Would be a great national championship

Bama still has to play a red hot Auburn...

The Iron Bowl is always a great game but its going to be incredible this year with all of the National implications. Since I live in Florida I think a rematch of '92 would be awesome as there is still a lot of bad blood for the Miami fans.

Brute

Hooked
Great weekend of football...Bama losing to War Eagle & the Canes losing to Pit shakes up the top 4...setting up several huge conference championship games, including Clemson/Miami, Auburn/Georgia, Ohio St/Wisconsin & Oklahoma/TCU...

I sat in the pouring rain to watch the Huskies pound Wazzu in the Apple Cup...even though they won't be in the Pac 12 championship game or contend in the CPB games...

Top Bottom