The Chronicles of JeepFan and GemHunter

JeepFan

Hooked
[h=1]Teaching my daughter the fine art of car maintenance! Her new 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon should arrive in a couple weeks...Needless to say, she is getting excited. I guess I will have another Jeep to keep clean soon. :crazyeyes:[/h]
IMG_20170317_164224_673.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
Congrats on the new Jeep and Congrats on teaching the next generation how to maintain a vehicle.

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Awesome congrats! Of course that's only the 'starter' tire. Don't let her drive it until she can mount at least a 35 on the tailgate. [emoji23]

JAGS

Hooked
Congrats on the new addition.

I'm guessing she has big smile having her own Jeep. And, it's cleaner than yours. Lol.

Mark85383

Hi! I’m JeepFan and this is my wife GemHunter! In case you didn’t know, my wife and I are into Jeeps, Exploring, Rock and Fossil Hunting, and hanging out with our friends.

My aim for this thread is to post pictures of all the cool adventures we go on and share them with fellow WAYALIFERS!

Enjoy and feel free to comment…

Tony and Stephanie
First day out in Az with my new Rubicon. Back way to Crown King. Took a couple rough paths but being alone took it easy. 20170404_115934.jpg 20170404_121421.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepFan

Hooked
Dropped off the Jeep to have the airbag clockspring S33 and Passenger Airbag Inflator S43 recalls completed.

My dealer replaced the clockspring but didn't have the inflater for the passengers side.

Moral to this short story is to make sure your dealer has ALL parts before dropping off your Jeep. [emoji6]

IMG_20170405_080404_465.jpg

Top Bottom