The building of the beaver

CCJKUR

It does look good debating if I want those skins but I think they will be pointless with the evo sliders. They do look good tho.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
It does look good debating if I want those skins but I think they will be pointless with the evo sliders. They do look good tho.

If you actually did put all your Jeep's weight on the sliders, they would flex enough to contact the sheetmetal. Plus once you burn on the sliders, you'll never have the option of doing the skins later if you want to.

Black Beaver

If you actually did put all your Jeep's weight on the sliders, they would flex enough to contact the sheetmetal. Plus once you burn on the sliders, you'll never have the option of doing the skins later if you want to.

Main reason I did the skins first. Sliders will be where when my taxes show up.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug

Main reason I did the skins first. Sliders will be where when my taxes show up.

With the EVO sliders it's usually the body moving into the slider not the slider into the body. Other sliders will flex but the EVO ones really don't.

You can add the skins after the sliders it's just a lot harder and it may require you to jack the body up off the frame.

Top Bottom