The Building of the Banana Jeep

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Well, I got Covid and am now bored in my house for 10 days, so I decided to hop on and update this. I don't get on as much as I'd like anymore but it's still nice to come on here and see everyone.

Not much has changed with the Jeep. I got really tired of bending steel wheels so I bought a fancy set of aluminum wheels.

IMG_9907.jpg

Just kidding, those are just rollers. Here are the actual wheels.

IMG_9989.jpg

I also did some wheeling, and hit 100,000 miles. So that's cool I guess.

IMG_9534.jpg

IMG_9541.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Oh I almost forgot! I put a 3" lift on my Tundra, as well as some bigger tires. I went with Duratracs, I really like them for on road, mild Offroad driving, as well as great snow performance. I'm curious to see how the truck responds to the lift when towing but so far I LOVE it.

IMG_9884.jpg

FFPulley77

Hooked
Well, I got Covid and am now bored in my house for 10 days, so I decided to hop on and update this. I don't get on as much as I'd like anymore but it's still nice to come on here and see everyone.

Not much has changed with the Jeep. I got really tired of bending steel wheels so I bought a fancy set of aluminum wheels.

View attachment 359476

Just kidding, those are just rollers. Here are the actual wheels.

View attachment 359477

I also did some wheeling, and hit 100,000 miles. So that's cool I guess.

View attachment 359478

View attachment 359479

View attachment 359480

Hope you get over it quickly... also, I like that sticker on your roll cage cross bar. I probably need to put that somewhere in mine! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Hope you get over it quickly... also, I like that sticker on your roll cage cross bar. I probably need to put that somewhere in mine! [emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks. So far I'm doing okay. I ordered a really expensive pizza the other night and was PISSED when I realized I couldn't taste it. The sticker has been on for a few years, it's saved me from doing stupid things a time or two.

FFPulley77

Hooked
Thanks. So far I'm doing okay. I ordered a really expensive pizza the other night and was PISSED when I realized I couldn't taste it. The sticker has been on for a few years, it's saved me from doing stupid things a time or two.

My dad just came out on the other side of it. He had pretty much the same thing happen, but it was with Whataburger not a pizza.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Jeeps looking good. Hope you feel better quick. Loosing your taste has to really be the worst.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Thanks everyone. On the plus side, it’s -15 here today and the Jeep started after about 2 weeks of sitting. So that’s good, lol!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
All loaded up, headed to Moab. See you on the other half of the continental divide.

IMG_0385.jpg

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Thanks, I am just a few hours from Denver at my hotel. I am hoping to avoid all the snow tomorrow, so far (knock on wood) it looks like we will avoid it. I should be in Moab by 5 or 6pm tomorrow.

PS - My Tundra did awesome towing, as per usual. :)

Photo Mar 11, 6 06 32 PM.jpg

Top Bottom