The Building of the Banana Jeep

Posted this somewhere else, decided I would post it here. This was my first wheeling trip ever, a few years ago. Man, the Banana Jeep has come a long way since then!

I remember thinking the whole time, "dang.. this little Jeep is capable for being stock!" All it had on it was a CB radio, and a decent set of tires. Had an absolute blast. It's been downhill ever since :crazyeyes:

attachment.php

Posted this somewhere else, decided I would post it here. This was my first wheeling trip ever, a few years ago. Man, the Banana Jeep has come a long way since then!

I remember thinking the whole time, "dang.. this little Jeep is capable for being stock!" All it had on it was a CB radio, and a decent set of tires. Had an absolute blast. It's been downhill ever since :crazyeyes:

attachment.php

If you didn't have that cb radio installed your stock jeep would never perform so well lol

Awesome pic and your TJ came a long way, now you also have Metalcloak fenders on it [emoji6]

Keep up the good work [emoji106]

Banana jeep is looking awesome man!! Love the progress. I need to get a sticker like that on your roll cage so I can have an excuse to buy one [emoji23]ahaha now I just need a roll cage to put it on XD.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

attachment.php

That's so cool!

If you didn't have that cb radio installed your stock jeep would never perform so well lol

Awesome pic and your TJ came a long way, now you also have Metalcloak fenders on it [emoji6]

Keep up the good work [emoji106]

Lol, can't forget about the fire extinguisher, too!

Banana jeep is looking awesome man!! Love the progress. I need to get a sticker like that on your roll cage so I can have an excuse to buy one [emoji23]ahaha now I just need a roll cage to put it on XD.

That's so cool!

Thansk gents :thumb:

Had a blast this weekend. Camping, wheeling, good friends, awesome food, sunshine, and cold beer. Does it get much better than that????

IMG_1285.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

Some buddies I was with...

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1329.jpg

IMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1213.jpg

Also got to meet WAL member "rumblebee3". Very nice Rubicon you have sir. Also, watching him wheel that RAM truck through the rock garden was simply badass! Wish I could have taken pictures but was too busy watching. Good stuff.

Had a blast this weekend. Camping, wheeling, good friends, awesome food, sunshine, and cold beer. Does it get much better than that????

View attachment 275343

View attachment 275344

Some buddies I was with...

View attachment 275345

View attachment 275346

View attachment 275347

View attachment 275348

Also got to meet WAL member "rumblebee3". Very nice Rubicon you have sir. Also, watching him wheel that RAM truck through the rock garden was simply badass! Wish I could have taken pictures but was too busy watching. Good stuff.

It was very good meeting you this weekend too! Glad we finally caught up with each other. Thank you, we're very proud of our Rubicon and can't wait to get it built up even more! You have a very nice rig yourself! And thank you for you and your friends help guiding me through the rock garden. I was a little nervous about getting stuck down there and having the back down but made it out thanks to you guys! Definitely let me know when you guys are going to be back down and we'll try to meet up again!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It was very good meeting you this weekend too! Glad we finally caught up with each other. Thank you, we're very proud of our Rubicon and can't wait to get it built up even more! You have a very nice rig yourself! And thank you for you and your friends help guiding me through the rock garden. I was a little nervous about getting stuck down there and having the back down but made it out thanks to you guys! Definitely let me know when you guys are going to be back down and we'll try to meet up again!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll likely be down again on September 30th. Not sure if I'm camping yet or not. That is our Jeep clubs next Tuttle run. As long as nothing comes up, I'll be there!

Not much going on with the Jeep lately, other than enjoying wheeling it. Ordered some rock lights in preparation for Creepy Crawl in October. Later this month is a pretty cool event in Cambridge, IA called the "All Jeep Show". After that is another Tuttle trip, then of course Creepy Crawl in October. November will bring a trip to Disney, OK and hopefully after that I can take a month or two and put the new axles in :yup:

Not much going on with the Jeep lately, other than enjoying wheeling it. Ordered some rock lights in preparation for Creepy Crawl in October. Later this month is a pretty cool event in Cambridge, IA called the "All Jeep Show". After that is another Tuttle trip, then of course Creepy Crawl in October. November will bring a trip to Disney, OK and hopefully after that I can take a month or two and put the new axles in :yup:

Busy schedule!

Put the axles in before Disney 🤔you've been saying these axles are gonna go in for awhile! 😂

Top Bottom